Here is the key to your Financial Toolbox

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Changing How You Feel About Life, Career, and Finances



I do not want you to get the impression that I am going to tell you are doing everything wrong and take a big assessment of your life. What I am going to discuss in this post is what you can do about feeling better about yourself so you can start changing the direction of your life. We all hit roadblocks and when we hit a roadblock what are we going to do to readjust? This is the difference between making decisions to start getting ahead and the decisions that keep holding us back. When it comes to services that will help you get on track let’s leave that work to the professionals which gives us a chance to do some creative thinking to do on our own. You have a whole host of professionals who can help you in different ways and categories on the sidebar and if you can’t find anything there My Shopping Genie will be more than glad to help you by enhancing your search engine experience also now on the sidebar. We want to help you change your thinking on the value of you and your family over just the dollar. You and your family increase in value where the dollar declines in value.


In the last couple of entries we refer you to some influential reading. The Millionaire Next Door book is basically is about getting into the mindset of what a truly wealthy person does to secure his future. Sometimes thinking wealthy is instinct and sometimes we have to change our values or ourselves to think wealthy. I, like Robert Kiyosaki had a Rich Dad and two Poor Dads in my life and I admire all the outlooks and have each one has been influential in how I think. The two books the Millionaire Next Door and Rich Dad Poor Dad are conflicting in a way but, they both answer some real questions on how to become secure in a way that is comfortable or comfortably exciting for you and me. All I ask of you is to keep on reading and become comfortable in who you are and in your life. If you had read the Millionaire Next Door and if you are still reading it after two weeks or so, I can understand it took me a while.

Just thinking ahead a little bit and you will have a chance to compare both books I want to give you an example of my family. My Step Father and my father–in-law are PAWs (Positively Achieving Wealth) who diligently saved and when they died they had a little something left for the family after liquidating and distributing all their assets. My step father was a self-employed landscaper that had gotten his GED and went on to take courses at Penn State in Landscape Design and did real well in his field. My step father only enlisted part-time help when he needed help. Yea! It was mainly me who helped him. And, when he nailed the last nail in his house it was paid for in full, Real Estate and all. My father-in-law on the other-hand, worked for Bell of Pennsylvania and Retired from AT&T as a PBX installer. He was one of the last service people who serviced and installed mechanical networks in the phone industry of the 1970s to late 1980s which replaced switchboards before being replaced now by the computer driven systems being used today. He was one of an elite few that knew how to work on those systems and raised great money, with great health benefits and savings while raising a wonderful family of six children.

On the other hand my father was a successful Insurance Executive while starting his company by  doing health insurance sales calls himself then drafting a few others to help sell insurance. Then he went on to starting an agency, to buying the company, until finally the time it went public on the Philadelphia Stock Exchange. My wife still works for an agency that was connected to my father’s business. Anyway, my father was a UAW (Under Achieving Wealth) and he still lives his life that way. He carries allot of credit card debt which takes away from his Net Worth. He still has a good income to work with even though he only has a few investments left in his portfolio. At eighty four he has slowed down the pace of his spending a little but he is still a UAW just the same.

This is Robert Kiyosaki’s theory on life. However his wealth is in business investments or portfolio. You can’t take it with you so earn it, invest it and spend it, leaving the business aspect to the family to keep it successful after he passes.

“Live for today because your money will be worth less tomorrow. Your business and good investments will follow the rate of inflation not money!”
Robert Kiyosaki


I picked Robert Kiyosaki over Donald Trump as a success image of this blog because I believe he better represents the image of us as a people instead of the stereotypical wealthy person. I like Donald Trump but in some ways he is too Hollywood to grab the role of the Influential person I would like to refer people to in this blog. Robert Kiyosaki to me represents everyone and the goal here is to inspire everyone to become financially free.

There is no right or wrong answer here! The only answer to the question is which role do you want to play in becoming finically free?

 Is there any right way to become financially free? The key here is to find positive influential people and make them a part of you routine and be a follower and a leader by being influential and positive to those around you. You find that this positive feeling starts to rub off on others. Your positive outlook helps others as well as your own self-esteem. If others do not agree with you slowly push them to the back of the line by staying positive to others around you. Start by setting small goals and achieve them first. Get yourself on a positive note then raise the bar on achieving your goals by setting and achieving bigger goals. Live your life in a positive way and those roadblocks will not feel so much like road blocks anymore!

 This Week’s Rant
It takes all kinds of people to make up this world. But, I do not have to accept negative people in my world! In fact I don’t! Yes, I still have some people in my life that are negative people but they have little or no influence in my world. The world can be challenging enough without negative people influencing my world. No matter what happens in my world I only accept positive influences in it. The people in my life now are the ones that offer me positive belief in them and myself. I have gone through some tough times but they were only learning experiences as stepping stones to a better future.


“My wish for you is to feel the same way!”
 
Get Your Copies of:



Enjoy More Comical and Great Advice from the CEO of Go Daddy.com
Bob Parsons by Clicking Here!


Contact me with any questions @ blaine@findingfinacialfreedomblog.com or by phone @ (484) 868-2588.

You can also come back to us by remembering www.FindingFinancialFreedomBlog.com!

No comments: